Friday, August 10, 2012

This is Home Part II

and our adventures go on!

Paldang Bike Trip

Ever since the biking disaster from a previous post, some of us had been wanting to go biking along the Han river on a nice day. So we went reeeeally far east and rented some bikes for the day and went biking! It was gorgeous scenery... It was countryside, no city, and so refreshing.























































































Yeongdeungpo Time's Square

One of my ichat partners took me to see "Snow White and the Huntsman" (before it came out in the US, I might add ^^) and to eat spaghetti at a restaurant named "Molecole" inspired by the things that make up the world (and, no, I did not mistype that), and then eat ice cream Korean style!

Busan

Our Korean teach actually planned a trip for us to go to Busan, in south South Korea, so we went!

Here's the first part:
Elaine, Pau, Tati, and I took a bus while the others took KTX. Our bus was comfy :-)
The first part of the day we went to the museum in Busan and the Korean War memorial.


















































































Next, we went to Nampodong, a fish market, and then we went to Busan Tower. I have never seen anything like the fish market in Nampodong! It was probably the most fascinating place I went to while there, and definitely the most smelly. It was just like in the dramas. A huge warehouse full of FISH! And we had the chance to eat the fish that was swimming there! In fact, the man just picked the fish up and chopped its head off in front of us! Haha, some screamed. Upstairs at the fish market is a sort of food court just for sushi! I... did not take the chance. I just went and ate some normal Japanese food. Haha.






















































































All in all... you can see that this trip was amazing... Beautiful, etc.

Okay, everyone! This is going to be the last post like this... Honestly, I don't get anything out of it, because it's so much that I can't tell you anything about it! So, I'm going to do more frequent, shorter posts from here out. I'm sure you'll appreciate that as well, right?

Music video: Monster, yo! From Big Bang, my favorite crazy boy band.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts! Or make fun of my ridiculousness! Or encourage me! It's your choice.